he referred to his ad agency as a “demand generation agency.”
Yet his ultimate point was valid and relevant. Word-of-mouth,
a low-cost-powerful-effective–method, increases sales.
It was not news to me. In 1973 my business mentor declared,
“Satisfied customers are a gold mine. Work this mine again & again.
They will generate new sales plus word-of-mouth referrals.”
With the assistance of my official
SandTrap Audio demand generation hat,
may I suggest generating sales and word-of-mouth
with the following?
• Find a free date on your installation calendar.
• Call a customer.
• Set up a FREE house call.
• Offer a FREE system check-up and re-calibration.
• Return to your calendar and repeat.
Customers love FREE plus ….
• House calls lead to questions.
• Answers lead to upgrades.
• Upgrades improve performance.
• Improved performance creates a happy customer.
• A happy customer generates referrals.
May I also suggest the SandTrap as a quick and inexpensive upgrade?
Use it to improve performance, promote your custom expertise,
and make more money.